We at Shah Pneumatics have been successfully fulfilling the increasing demands of premium quality pneumatic based equipment & products in the global markets, since 1980. Our firm has been standing strong at the forefronts of markets by operating as a manufacturer, trader, importer and exporter. The assortment which we have been bringing contains Needle Valves, VDMA ISO Cylinders, Exhaust Silencers, Hydro Pneumatic Tanks, Control Panels Boards, Analog Filter Regulators and more items. For their fine built quality, excellent performance, fine finishing, durability and more attributes, these are widely appreciated in the respective marketplace. Moreover, we are also providing value for money Repairing & Installation Services after sales.
- 1980: Production set-up for the Airmatic Air Preparation Units and Accessories.
- 1983: We entered into the business of Industrial Air Filtration.
- 1984: We expanded our production set-up for the Airmatic Pneumatic Valves and Accessories.
- 1989: Started manufacturing the products for the Pro-Air Process Filtration for gas, air, steam and liquid.
- 1989: We joined hands with the world leaders for their entire product range of Process Control Valves & Automation Equipment ideal for pharmaceutical, chemical and bio-tech industries.
- 2000: Associated for products ideal for the Aseptic Technology.
- 2003: Started developing products for Total Pneumatic Solution.
- 2004: Associated for specialty regulators that are ideal for critical applications.
- 2009: We expanded our production set-up for the Flowmatics Water Management Systems-Pressure Pumps, Pressure Tanks, Controllers and more.
Today, we have become a widely trusted choice of industries in pneumatics sector. There are many reasons why most customers choose us such as our supreme quality, affordable prices, profitable deals, timely deliveries and so on. But, the main reasons include our unmatched professionalism, honesty and integrity in work.
We are adhering to all latest standards that are set in international industries for Analog Filter Regulators, Control Panels Boards, Hydro Pneumatic Tanks, Exhaust Silencers and other items. For absolute quality control, we follow certain policies that allow us to keep quality at its best. These policies include inspection of material, monitoring of processes, evaluation & testing at different levels and more.
Manufacturing, Assembly & Testing
We have divided our factory units for three main activities which are Component Manufacturing, Final Product Assembly & Controlled testing. Every individual unit has their own ergonomically designed stations, which are technologically well fitted with advanced equipment to improve the quality and value to the end product.
Each unit is used for performing following functions:
- With our wide industrial experience and knowledge of selecting the right quality raw materials for the production of our products has resulted in producing best quality brass, stainless steel aluminum, plastics and rubbers.
- In adherence to the constantly improved pressure, gravity & sand casting designs
- In fully accordance with the continuously improved forging designs
- Space allotted space for Prototype Manufacturing of sample
- Manual Machining techniques and strategies which are performed by skilled team of professionals for ensuring highest quality
- Strictly the assembly procedures are followed in Combination of base components of hydro pneumatic systems, filters, lubricators, regulators, cylinders, pumps, valves, booster pump systems, etc.
- Sensitive components of a product are cleaned manually
- Entire process of product cleaning, chemical treatment, coating with painting/powder and final finishing of product
- Final Assembly
- Our testing procedures are strictly followed
- Test Stations are equipped for 12-40 kg/cm2 pneumatic tests
- Test Stations are used for 100-600 kg/cm2 hydro-pressure tests
- 100% testing of the entire range of products done
- Functional tests followed by Alignment Tests
- Environmental testing
- Special purpose test done for solenoid valve test
- Special purpose test is organized for hydro pneumatic systems and pressure pumps
- Specific tests such as Filter ability tests, pressure drop test, pressure regulation test, ampere consumption test, flow test, variable voltage/ampere test, etc
Our manufacturing, assembly & testing procedures are conducted hand in hand along with our quality control department.
All these activities are followed by raw material inspection and testing, in-process inspection and testing and then the inspection and testing of final product.
Brands We Deal In
Our offerings including Control Panels Boards, Analog Filter Regulators, Exhaust Silencers, Hydro Pneumatic Tanks and others are acknowledged under the renowned brand names like Zilmet, Airmatic, Pro Air and Flow Matics.